Get in Touch
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, company name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience and to enable us to provide our services.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a contact form, use Live Chat or enter information anywhere on our site. This information is secure, and is not shared with any third parties unless required to do so by law.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for a newsletter, respond to a survey or other marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features, in the following ways:
• To send periodic emails regarding our various services.
• To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone enquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers or banking information via this website or any marketing mediums. As a result, we do not require an SSL Certificate – but we have one anyway.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
• By Live Chat
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track and plant cookies when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Should a data breach occur, we will notify you upon detection via email within 3 business days and will notify the users via in-site notification within 3 business days.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
By doing this, we will promptly remove you from ALL marketing correspondence.
Quantec Consultants Ltd
1 The Oaks Business Village
Kent ME1 2ED
01634 865 750