What is Fixed Wire Testing?
Fixed Wire Testing is the testing and inspection of an electrical installation to ensure its safety and electrical compliance. Once completed, you will receive an up to date Electrical Installation Condition Report containing any defects and subsequent remedial works required. This is referred to commonly as an EICR.
Without this, electrical safety is at risk and financial penalties could be imposed.
Fixed Wire Testing is also known as Electrical Installation Testing, Hard Wire Testing, Fixed Electrical Testing and an Electrical Installation Condition Report.
What is included?
At Quantec, we offer a robust Fixed Wire Testing service, and our renowned across the industry for our approach to high quality.
- NICEIC Approved Fixed Wire Testing in accordance with British Standards and all relevant electrical regulations
- Highly competitive local rates
- A complete test and inspection of your electrical installation
- Testing during normal working hours, evenings, nights and weekends
- A bespoke, detailed Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR), with detailed circuit descriptions
- Free Laminated Circuit Charts & Schematic Drawings
- NICEIC Certificate
- Immediate quotation for C1, C2 and C3 Remedial Works
- Dedicated Contract Manager
- Access to our digital reporting suite, MyDocs, which allows you to view reports and associated documents and drawings, per site, wherever you are.