Quantec have been selected by the National Grid to undertake electrical fixed wire testing works. Due to ongoing risks involved with the critical sites that the National Grid operate, we have tasked our engineers to maintain above-average levels of Health and Safety, whilst delivering the quality of service that Quantec is renowned for.
We are carrying out Fixed Wire Tests, Emergency Light Tests, Thermal Image Surveys and PAT Testing, as well as all subsequent remedial works required.
The reports we provide as a result will offer electrical testing detail that will enable the sites to safely operate, combined with an annual planned maintenance program.
What is included?
At Quantec, we offer a robust Fixed Wire Testing service, and our renowned across the industry for our approach to high quality.
- NICEIC Approved Fixed Wire Testing in accordance with British Standards and all relevant electrical regulations.
- Highly competitive local rates.
- A complete test and inspection of your electrical installation.
- Testing during normal working hours, evenings, nights and weekends.
- A bespoke, detailed Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR), with detailed circuit descriptions.
- Free Laminated Circuit Charts & Schematic Drawings.
- NICEIC Certificate.
- Dedicated Contract Manager.
- Access to our digital reporting suite, MyDocs, which allows you to view reports and associated documents and drawings, per site, wherever you are.