Fixed Wire Testing
Quantec provide industry leading Fixed Wire Testing to thousands of organisations across the UK, and has done for over 25 years.
Get A Quote
Fill in the form below to obtain your quote within one hour.
Commercial Fixed Wire Testing
Quantec has carried out Commercial Fixed Wire Testing for over 25 years, developing high-quality systems and techniques that set us apart from our competitors.
Fixed Wire Test & Inspection is the testing of an electrical installation to ensure its safety and compliance. Once completed, you will receive an up to date Electrical Installation Condition Report, referred to commonly as an EICR.
Fixed Wire Testing is also known as Electrical Installation Testing, Hard Wire Testing, Fixed Electrical Testing and
- NICEIC Approved Fixed Wire Testing in accordance with British Standards and all relevant electrical regulations.
- Highly competitive local rates.
- A complete test and inspection of your electrical installation.
- Testing available 24/7.
- A Bespoke Report.
- Free Laminated Circuit Charts & Schematic Drawings
- Immediate quotation for C1, C2 and C3 Remedial Works.
- Dedicated Contract Manager.
- Schools, Colleges, Universities and other educational facilities every five years.
- Buildings that serve the industrial sector every three years.
- Commercial and Retail premises every five years.
- Leisure facilities, as well as cinemas and theatres, are tested every three years
- Swimming pools are tested once a year.
- Construction sites every six months.
- Petrol stations every three years.
- Marinas once every year.
- Laboratories every five years.
Are you unsure about how often your site/premises requires fixed wire testing? Please get in touch, and we’ll be happy to help.
Quantec is the ONLY company to offer a fully bespoke electronic reporting system to complement Fixed Wire Testing & Inspection service. Our report format has become renowned in our industry as a superior product, that provides enhanced information over and above any of our competitors.
Our reports include:
- Schematic Drawing of the Electrical Installation
- Full Test Report
- Laminated CAD Drawings
- NICEIC Certificate
- Circuit Charts
- Defects List (Rated C1 – Critical/Urgent to C3 – Requires Improvement)
- Remedial Works Required
- Associated Costs for Remedial Works